Editorial note: If you have not yet read our mission statement above, please do so in order that you can put our blogs in context.
11 May 2012
Yesterday 10 May 2012 bankupt Greece received a bailout of 4.2 billion euros in loans from the European Union and the International Monetary Fund.
In May 2012 Greece has to pay 4.8 billion euros to its creditors.
A quoi ça sert?
You might perhaps care to view some of our earlier posts. For instance:
1. Why? or How? That is the question (3 Jan 2012)
2. Das Vierte Reich/The Fourth Reich (6 Feb 2012)
3. The shoddiest possible goods at the highest possible prices (2 Feb 2012)
4. Where’s the beef? Ontology and tinned meat (31 Jan 2012)
5. What would Gandhi have said? (30 Jan 2012)
Every so often we shall change this sample of previously published posts.