Editorial note: If you have not yet read our mission statement above, please do so in order that you can put our blogs in context.
13 May 2012
Today we set readers a puzzle. The following is a list of the English abbreviations of eight organisations in various countries. You have to say what the initials stand for and to which countries the organisations belong. As a tie-breaker, you have also to decipher the anagram under the list. The anagram is a rearrangement of the letters and words making up a covert motto applicable to all the organisations. Good luck! The answers will be in tomorrow’s post.
IF SEE DEATH JUST HINT SEMEN
You might perhaps care to view some of our earlier posts. For instance:
1. Why? or How? That is the question (3 Jan 2012)
2. Das Vierte Reich/The Fourth Reich (6 Feb 2012)
3. The shoddiest possible goods at the highest possible prices (2 Feb 2012)
4. Where’s the beef? Ontology and tinned meat (31 Jan 2012)
5. What would Gandhi have said? (30 Jan 2012)
Every so often we shall change this sample of previously published posts.