Editorial note: If you have not yet read our mission statement above, please do so in order that you can put our blogs in context.
3 June 2012
A perfect thing is perfect, whatever its dimensions.
André Maurois (1885-1967). French writer. Extract from The Art of Living (“Un art de vivre”, 1939).
You might perhaps care to view some of our earlier posts. For instance:
1. Why? or How? That is the question (3 Jan 2012)
2. Das Vierte Reich/The Fourth Reich (6 Feb 2012)
3. The shoddiest possible goods at the highest possible prices (2 Feb 2012)
4. Where’s the beef? Ontology and tinned meat (31 Jan 2012)
5. What would Gandhi have said? (30 Jan 2012)
Every so often we shall change this sample of previously published posts.