Editorial note: If you have not yet read our mission statement above, please do so in order that you can put our blogs in context.
10 November 2012
OBAMA HAS THE LAST LAUGH
We cannot resist re-circulating a smart-ass remark by a certain Sarah Palin that went viral a year or two ago when Barack Obama was bogged down in various political quagmires in the midst of his first term as US President.
“How’s that hopey, changey thing workin’ out for ya?” the great white hope of Tea Party-inclined Republicans taunted the president.
On 6 November 2012 she got her answer. “Fine, Sarah, Fine. It’s just worked out real good.”
Come to think of it. Sarah Palin? Who she? Some kinda gun-totin’ moose-huntin’ hockey-sticks mom who briefly flashed in the pan across Alaska’s political skyline and was never heard of again?
Yep, that’s the one.
You might perhaps care to view some of our earlier posts. For instance:
1. Why? or How? That is the question (3 Jan 2012)
2. Partitocracy v. Democracy (20 July 2012)
3. The shoddiest possible goods at the highest possible prices (2 Feb 2012)
4. Capitalism in practice (4 July 2012)
5.Ladder (21 June 2012)
6. A tale of two cities (1) (6 June 2012)
7. A tale of two cities (2) (7 June 2012)
8. Where’s the beef? Ontology and tinned meat (31 Jan 2012)
Every so often we shall change this sample of previously published posts.