Editorial note: If you have not yet read our mission statement above, please do so in order that you can put our blogs in context.
18 May 2013
Just because no dissatisfied customer has ever complained does not mean that all parachutes are fit for purpose.
Paraphrase of a thought for today posted up at underground stations by the London transport authority.
You might perhaps care to view some of our earlier posts. For instance:
1. Why? or How? That is the question (3 Jan 2012)
2. Partitocracy v. Democracy (20 July 2012)
3. The shoddiest possible goods at the highest possible prices (2 Feb 2012)
4. Capitalism in practice (4 July 2012)
5.Ladder (21 June 2012)
6. A tale of two cities (1) (6 June 2012)
7. A tale of two cities (2) (7 June 2012)
8. Where’s the beef? Ontology and tinned meat (31 Jan 2012)
Every so often we shall change this sample of previously published posts.