Editorial note: If you have not yet read our mission statement above, please do so in order that you can put our blogs in context.
29 October 2013
This week in Britain a trial is due to start of newspaper executives who are alleged to have hacked illegally into the private phone messages of celebrities.
This week in Britain – and anywhere else you care to think of in the world – a trial is not due to start of United States presidents whose spooks are alleged to have hacked illegally into the private phone messages of some 35 world leaders.
You might perhaps care to view some of our earlier posts. For instance:
1. Why? or How? That is the question (3 Jan 2012)
2. Partitocracy v. Democracy (20 July 2012)
3. The shoddiest possible goods at the highest possible prices (2 Feb 2012)
4. Capitalism in practice (4 July 2012)
5.Ladder (21 June 2012)
6. A tale of two cities (1) (6 June 2012)
7. A tale of two cities (2) (7 June 2012)
8. Where’s the beef? Ontology and tinned meat (31 Jan 2012)
Every so often we shall change this sample of previously published posts.