Editorial note: If you have not yet read our mission statement above, please do so in order that you can put our blogs in context.
20 January 2014
“One great advantage of the present time, which is the outcome of many past disadvantages and much tribulation, is that men have had their fill of fighting.”
The Spectator magazine, London, 1913.
They’d best stay out of Paddy Power!
You might perhaps care to view some of our earlier posts. For instance:
1. Why? or How? That is the question (3 Jan 2012)
2. Partitocracy v. Democracy (20 July 2012)
3. The shoddiest possible goods at the highest possible prices (2 Feb 2012)
4. Capitalism in practice (4 July 2012)
5.Ladder (21 June 2012)
6. A tale of two cities (1) (6 June 2012)
7. A tale of two cities (2) (7 June 2012)
8. Where’s the beef? Ontology and tinned meat (31 Jan 2012)
Every so often we shall change this sample of previously published posts.