Editorial note: If you have not yet read our mission statement above, please do so in order that you can put our blogs in context.
15 March 2012
If you throw a frog into a pot of boiling water it will jump out lickety split. However, if you put a frog in water at room temperature and then gradually bring the water to the boil, the frog will stay put and boil to death.
You might perhaps care to view some of our earlier posts. For instance:
1. Why? or How? That is the question (3 Jan 2012)
2. Das Vierte Reich/The Fourth Reich (6 Feb 2012)
3. The shoddiest possible goods at the highest possible prices (2 Feb 2012)
4. Where’s the beef? Ontology and tinned meat (31 Jan 2012)
5. What would Gandhi have said? (30 Jan 2012)
Every so often we shall change this sample of previously published posts.