8 July 2012
We reproduce, without comment, a letter from a reader which appeared in the UK’s Guardian newspaper on 6 July 2012:
“Protesters spray Ukrainian riot police with teargas” (Report, 5 July). Can we not have more uplifting stories like this?
You might perhaps care to view some of our earlier posts. For instance:
1. Why? or How? That is the question (3 Jan 2012)
2. Das Vierte Reich/The Fourth Reich (6 Feb 2012)
3. The shoddiest possible goods at the highest possible prices (2 Feb 2012)
4. Where’s the beef? Ontology and tinned meat (31 Jan 2012)
5. What would Gandhi have said? (30 Jan 2012)
Every so often we shall change this sample of previously published posts.