Editorial note: (1) If you have not yet read our mission statement above, please do so in order that you can put our posts in context. (2) Not all the views expressed in this blog necessarily have the imprimatur of Antigone1984. Sometimes, for completeness or, more generally, “pour épater les bourgeois”, we may include propositions which do not automatically command our unqualified assent. However, long-term readers, particularly those who have taken on board our mission statement, will normally have an idea of where we stand.
9 July 2012
The greatest happiness is to be found in novelty.
You might perhaps care to view some of our earlier posts. For instance:
1. Why? or How? That is the question (3 Jan 2012)
2. Das Vierte Reich/The Fourth Reich (6 Feb 2012)
3. The shoddiest possible goods at the highest possible prices (2 Feb 2012)
4. Where’s the beef? Ontology and tinned meat (31 Jan 2012)
5. What would Gandhi have said? (30 Jan 2012)
Every so often we shall change this sample of previously published posts.