Editorial note: If you have not yet read our mission statement above, please do so in order that you can put our blogs in context.
1 February 2013
FREE MARKETEERING OR SHARIA LAW: WHICH IS WORSE?
After a week’s break, Antigone1984 resumes normal service today, albeit in a minor key, with the citation of a letter by reader Tony Hinkins published yesterday 31 January 2013 in the London Guardian:
“Over the last 30 years, market fundamentalism has done the people of this country [the United Kingdom] far more harm than Islamic fundamentalism….”
You might perhaps care to view some of our earlier posts. For instance:
1. Why? or How? That is the question (3 Jan 2012)
2. Partitocracy v. Democracy (20 July 2012)
3. The shoddiest possible goods at the highest possible prices (2 Feb 2012)
4. Capitalism in practice (4 July 2012)
5.Ladder (21 June 2012)
6. A tale of two cities (1) (6 June 2012)
7. A tale of two cities (2) (7 June 2012)
8. Where’s the beef? Ontology and tinned meat (31 Jan 2012)
Every so often we shall change this sample of previously published posts.
Pingback: Kirche heute, 4.Februar 2013 « Moment Mal